4 Days Masai Mara lodge safari to Kenya’s Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley. African Safari of spectacular scenery and epic wildlife. Take advantage of our Kenya safari packages today, book 4 days 3 nights Masai Mara safari, Masai Mara Safari Holiday, Kenya Safari package, Kenya Safari, Kenya holiday safari adventure, lodge safari and get to the center stage of all actions in Masai Mara.
Depart from your hotel in Nairobi or from international airport Nairobi in the morning and drive along the floor of the Rift Valley to Masai Mara .There will be a brief stopover at the View Point along the Nakuru Highway where you will have a spectacular view of the Rift Valley floor and the vast farm lands .You will a have another stoop over at Narok town for lunch and refueling then continue with the journey to Masai Mara arriving at the afternoon. Check in, relax at the lodge and get ready for the afternoon a game drives.Masai Mara it is globally famous for its exceptional population of Masai lions, African leopards and Tanzanian cheetahs, and the annual migration of zebra, Thomson's gazelle, and wildebeest to and from the Serengeti every year from July to October, known as the Great Migration.
Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sopa lodge or similar.
After Breakfast head out of the lodge with a picnic lunch to the Mara River, hoping to see a dramatic river crossing of the thousands of the wildebeests and zebras. It is quite some sight to see the massed herds take a leap of faith into the Mara or Talek rivers with the Nile crocs lying in wait for them. Return to the Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Full Day spent exploring the park in search of the big 5/ trailing the wildebeest migration Morning and afternoon game drives are offered. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person.
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures. Return to the Sopa Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
You will have early morning breakfast followed by game drives till around 9:00 hrs bidding bye to the Mara predators, back to the lodge for full break first then proceed to Nairobi lunch en route arriving by evening where the safari ends.
- Transport on custom made 7 sitter tour van ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in Masai Mara Sopa lodge or any other similar lodge.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- 300 ml Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- • Tips
- • Laundry
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional activities i.e. visit to Masai village USD 20 p/p
- Optional Nairobi dinner
- Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost
- Optional Nairobi city tour and excursion