This is by far the most scenic and interesting route. It takes in both tropical forests and moor land.
Rest and acclimatize for the remainder of the day.
We ascend to minto’s hut at 4300m that is situated on a plateau overlooking Lake Michaelson 300m below. There are spectacular views of the summits from here
The trail continues to Austrian hut via tooth col which is situated between several rock towers. Overnight at Austrian hut.
An early morning start to attempt the summit of point Lenana, which is only about one hour from Austrian hut. We will descend to Chogoria park gate for the night.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/triple room.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Complimentary return airport transfers.
- Bottled water whilst on safari 1 litre per person per day.
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Beverages/Drinks/Sodas and other soft drinks.
- International flights and visas.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any other extras not detailed in hotel
- Optional Nairobi dinner cost
- Optional Nairobi city tour